Seat Cushion | GTAMotorcycle.com

Seat Cushion

ryareg

Hey guys,

So my girlfriend is tired of sitting on the rock hard back seat. She always complains of discomfort when we go on long rides. Does anyone know of a good seat cushion for the rear seat on a sport bike? I have found the Roho Airhawk and it seems pretty decent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_yZLgF76c). If anyone has used one or any other one, I'd like to hear some of your opinions.

Thanks

Ryan

just reupholster the stock seat with some thicker foam, what I did.

Cantire sells a car seat cushion for $10 on sale. The cushion is made of silicone honeycomb, which should be very comfy and cool, because air can pass between the honeycomb cells.

My buddy bought a gel bicycle seat from canadian tire and shaved the shapr out of his stock seat and put the gel seat in the re-upholstered it. He says he loves it.

I dont like stock seats much either! I tried the Cdn Tire pad, the Air Hawk and also a Butt Buffer, but nothing can really make up for a poorly designed and padded OEM seat. I have had a lot more success with buying an aftermarket seat such as a Corbin or Sargent. Pricey option, but worth every penny. All that being said, it isnt going to hurt to buy the Cdn tire cushion to see if that works. If that doesnt work, buy an aftermarket seat. The Butt Buffer and the Air Hawk cost about $100, and if they dont work, you have just thrown your money down the toilet. You can get a used aftermarket seat for not much more $$.

Back
Top Bottom