Scorpion EXO-750/400 replacement visors | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scorpion EXO-750/400 replacement visors

l2iceman

Hey guys, I'm looking for a replacement shield for my EXO-400, blue mirror specifically. Unfortunately, this specific colour has been discontinued and is out of stock everywhere. I found one website, competitionaccessories, which has the EXO-750 everclear shields listed. It also states in the description that these fit the 400/700 models. I haven't found any other website that makes this claim.

Anyone here purchased the 750 shield and put it on the 400/700 or vice versa?

Last edited:
Hey thanks alot! Your search skills just owned mine.

Keep in mind, there is two different types of shield as well for the helmet, one is racing (part number: 52-516-50) and one is regular (part number: 52-519-50), whats the difference, i donno ;)

I just looked them up, the race one is only for the clear visors.

Since I'm looking at the blue mirror shields, it only comes in 52-519-70 (regular).

Thanks!

I just looked them up, the race one is only for the clear visors.
Since I'm looking at the blue mirror shields, it only comes in 52-519-70 (regular).
Thanks!

Ye, and i just noticed something, its safer to go with this one: 52-502-50
According to their website part numbers: http://www.scorpionsports.eu/english/products/helmets/accessories/faceshields/faceshields.html

So ye, it looks like 750 is a bit different, i googled for the look of it and it seems that its got an extra tab or something on the left side.

Last edited:
yea I actually got a reply from Scorpion USA lol They said that the EXO 750 visor is a bit different but will fit the 400/700 helmets if I purchase the 750 base plate (75-000-01, $13.99 MSRP). So not a big deal, I'll just go that route since I really want a blue mirror everclear.

Back
Top Bottom