saw my life flash infront of me! - damn old lady! | GTAMotorcycle.com

saw my life flash infront of me! - damn old lady!

el_felo

Site Supporter
So yesterday, me riding on my way home at 5:40 something pm. Here I was going south on "The Downway W" to make a right on "Lawrence". Just before getting to the intersection I noticed a car coming out of the CIBC parking area to either to go straight on "Jocelyn Crescent" or turn, she had to stop because another car and I had the right of way!! or so I thought!!. Car in front of me about 3 or 4 seconds ahead, she waited..

The damn old lady waited for the car to go and decided to push the pedal to be metal in an attempt to cross the street on her luxury car, but did she look? no!!!!! she is not going to "OHHH ****!!!", I pull the breaks!, scream, and press that small button that makes drivers wake up "horn"!! .. She turns! "oh ****!!!" she stops..

damn old lady you made my life flash in front of my eyes!!! damn you!!!!! .. :x

ps: sorry just had to flush it out of my system!:pottytrain4:

happy you're ok it could have been worse, ride safe out there and watch everyone because they all want to kill you.

must of been idiot day yesterday then cuz i was coming out of my local bike shop last night around same time as you i get to the side street coming out to the main street to make a right to go home when i see a black civic turn onto the side street....she attempts to do a u-turn around the short median cuz she didnt want to wait for the red light she stops half way through her u-turn so i think to myself ok she saw me...NOPE!!!! waits for me to get closer then nails it and pulls out in front of me hand on the clutch hit the brakes front and rear stopping 5 feet from the rear passenger door.....

i rolled back to giver her the room she needed to finish her dumb move and see in her side view mirror that she was laughing with her friend about what just happen...that ****** me off im not a small guy im a body builder 240lbs so i look huge on my 600...as i get to the next light i see her laughing again i was making a left she was going straight so to make it fair i decided to use my reinforced knuckels off her side view mirror(i know childesh but it calmed me down) so know she is one mirror down for almost killing me.

/rant

must of been idiot day yesterday then cuz i was coming out of my local bike shop last night around same time as you i get to the side street coming out to the main street to make a right to go home when i see a black civic turn onto the side street....she attempts to do a u-turn around the short median cuz she didnt want to wait for the red light she stops half way through her u-turn so i think to myself ok she saw me...NOPE!!!! waits for me to get closer then nails it and pulls out in front of me hand on the clutch hit the brakes front and rear stopping 5 feet from the rear passenger door.....

i rolled back to giver her the room she needed to finish her dumb move and see in her side view mirror that she was laughing with her friend about what just happen...that ****** me off im not a small guy im a body builder 240lbs so i look huge on my 600...as i get to the next light i see her laughing again i was making a left she was going straight so to make it fair i decided to use my reinforced knuckels off her side view mirror(i know childesh but it calmed me down) so know she is one mirror down for almost killing me.

/rant

Did you go to the reporting station to report the collision? Did she get your plate number?

To be fair she will probably never notice the missing mirror. Doesnt sound like she was using them anyway.

Are you crazy?! How else is she gonna do her makeup?! :mad:

Wait!!! .. so whats the rear-view mirror for? maybe she hasn't noticed that one is there!!

She has.. Whenever she had to do a quick makeup adjustment when just outside the car.. And 6ix (assuming he's telling the truth, and that's assuming with a capital A and SS), just took that ability away from her :(

yes im telling the truth and no she was not using it cuz the mirror was already missing from the damn thing....i swear i could of reached in and grabbed her through one of the rust holes she had all over the POS!.

Back
Top Bottom