RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman | GTAMotorcycle.com

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Ugur Dinch

Site Supporter
OD'd on heroin earlier today, according to news =(

[video=youtube;mmA-WSNhmRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmA-WSNhmRQ[/video]

My top pick to play Rob Ford in a biopic.

The needle had the point. Sorry but no pity for someone sticking that **** in their arm.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

More $$ than brains

It doesn't matter how he died, he's still a human. RIP

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

I think what he meant to say is.. there are a lot of humans that died the same night from hunger, accidents or shot by American soldiers. So he couldn't care less about a guy who had money and a successful career and chose to do heroin.

All that aside, one if my favourite actors,

I think what he meant to say is.. there are a lot of humans that died the same night from hunger, accidents or shot by American soldiers. So he couldn't care less about a guy who had money and a successful career and chose to do heroin.

They do say $$$ doesn't buy happiness....

....buys drugs though

Ya, no canadian soldeirs right? Lol

I know, it must be terrible to be rich and famous....so terrible that you need to turn to narcotics to cope.
Imagine if you had all those problems AND had to work 40+ hrs a week AND were still broke living paycheck to paycheck...oh wait, that's what the rest of us do.

Ridiculous how many of these celebs get turned around in this type of crap.

Nobody's fault but his own.

Senseless human tragedies like this always beg a few questions. A couple that come to mind immediately are how does this affect me and who will be the next bloated white guy to bite the dust?

Last edited:
Addiction is a terrible thing for anybody to deal with, famous or regular guy. RIP , your demons are ended.

Back
Top Bottom