RIP Macho Man | GTAMotorcycle.com

RIP Macho Man

RIP
One of my faves back in the day too!

He was my favourite wrestler growing up, im pretty sure everyone had the rubber Savage toy lol....too bad we aren't going to here him give a speech when he's inducted into the HOF.

R.I.P. "Macho Man" Randy Savage :(

"Buzzsaw is REEEEAAADY!"

R.I.P. Macho.

I always hated him. He took the belt off Tito Santana, and Tito would try and try and try to win it back (back in the day, they basically fought each other at every arena, like a traveling road show), but he never would.

Sad day indeed.. finally reunited with Ms. Elizabeth. Ooh yeah dig it!

I always hated him. He took the belt off Tito Santana, and Tito would try and try and try to win it back (back in the day, they basically fought each other at every arena, like a traveling road show), but he never would.

Ooohhh Yeeeaaah, Chico Santana! Macho man was the **** back in the day, my favourite wrestler for sure! I used to preform the flying elbow perfectly as a kid! He also had a way with his lady. Miss Elizabeth... she was hot!

A true entertainer!!
RIP Macho
From the second this one ended, one of my all time favourite matches.
[video=youtube;EkI_1Q-vFAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkI_1Q-vFAA[/video]

I am actually the proud owner of his rap cd that he put out in 2003. I have 1 of like 1500 copies sold. Wow is it funny!

did anyone watch Raw last night? CM Punk went retro with the macho man gear..it was awsome!

There was a guy in TNA that did his character to a T! His name is Jay Lethal. I think he left now. He " Black Machismo" it was incredible. Had every mannerism down perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom