Rider down in Missisauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in Missisauga

smokeeater341

Site Supporter
Thoughts for a full recovery!

16 year-old in critical condition after motorcycle crash

A teenage girl was airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries after her motorcycle crashed in Mississauga.
Peel police said the 16 year-old girl is in critical condition she lost control of her vehicle around 8:30 p.m. Saturday. The victim has a motorcycle licence.
The crash happened on Mississauga Rd., just south of Dundas St. She was driving alone and did not have a passenger on the back. No other vehicles were involved.
Though details are still unclear, police believe the driver struck either the curb or a guardrail and was ejected from the motorcycle, landing in a grassy area next to the road.
She was taken to SickKids Hospital in Toronto.

May this young girl be able to use her youth to recover from a terrible accident.

Please ride safely.

Re: Thoughts for a full recovery!

Just heard about it from my neighbor.. Terrible news. Let's hope she has a quick full recovery.

Heard about it on the radio on my way to work this afternoon, I wish her a very speedy recovery and hopefully all injuries are minor!

GWS Rider.

Mississauga Rd. looks like a fun road, but there are many hidden entrances and other dangers.

GWS

GWS rider! Hope she gets upgraded from critical soon...

Mississauga teenager thrown from motorcycle
A teenage girl is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after she was thrown from a motorcycle in Mississauga Saturday night.
The accident happened at about 8:30 p.m. on Mississauga Road south of Dundas Street.
Peel Regional Police say the teen lost control of the motorcycle, hit a guard rail and was thrown into a ravine.
Her name has not been released.

from cp24 news

GWS rider

I took that road to work fr a week. There are some sharp curves there that you need to keep it slow for. Hope she is alright and it's nothing serious.

She is a member of the forum.

She is still in Intesive Care today. Best wishes for a full recovery! I will be visiting tomorrow and let her know about everyone here wishing her a speedy recovery.

Peel Regional Police say the teen lost control of the motorcycle, hit a guard rail and was thrown into a ravine.

I don't know what they define as a ravine but not every news story is always correct.

Get well soon fellow rider!!!!
Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Gws!!

Get well soon please.

I was riding by that night on dundas too. I figured it was a rider down when I saw the cops blocking the whole road. I'm sorry to hear this, but I hope she receives a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom