Ride for Gareth July 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride for Gareth July 21

The Bachelor

Site Supporter
I am hosting a memorial ride for Our fellow board member and great friend Gareth Cranny who passed away June 23. It is open to all riders of all types and to all people. I will be accepting cards or donations to the family but nothing is expected or required for this ride. This is an opportunity for fellow riders to get out and have some fun in his style and in his memory.

Where: mayfield timmies, hwy 10 and Mayfield
When: July 21 10am sharp to about 4pm including stops and breaks
Where: local roads criss crossing up to his trailer and then back down, ending in the Halton region.

Cheers

I am hosting a memorial ride for Our fellow board member and great friend Gareth Cranny who passed away June 23. It is open to all riders of all types and to all people. I will be accepting cards or donations to the family but nothing is expected or required for this ride. This is an opportunity for fellow riders to get out and have some fun in his style and in his memory.

Where: mayfield timmies, hwy 10 and Mayfield
When: July 21 10am sharp to about 4pm including stops and breaks
Where: local roads criss crossing up to his trailer and then back down, ending in the Halton region.

Cheers

Shawn, i'll try to make it, not sure if i can do the trailer stop for personal reasons, but i'll spread the word on the ride

If I have my bike ready in time, I am in.

paul i havent been on the site forever, or seened you around, sorry this is how we have to reconnect, add me to your facebook so we can catch up

Boo I wanted so much to do this ride, but unfortunately I won't be in town that weekend & I don't even know if I will have my bike by then!
Hope everyone has a Safe & Fun time!

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and remembering a brother.
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Back
Top Bottom