Rhinowalk Bags | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rhinowalk Bags

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Thought I’d post a brief review as I didn’t know this company existed until I saw a review in an adventure forum.
Rhinowalk bags - I bought the 15L tailbag but there’s plenty of other styles of tail/tank/saddle/fender bags. Quality looks good and on par with Kriega, I have no doubts it’ll be waterproof, and fastening system is good with plenty of options. I haven’t had to contact customer service but other reviewers have stated very positive interactions and support. Being on average about half the price of a similar Kriega they’re certainly worth a look.
Here’s the 15L version loaded with 3 sandwich tupperwares, 6 water bottles, a protein shaker, and various other stuff (still has room for a long sleeve and jacket liner btw).
IMG_5549.jpeg

I've eyed those A LOT...

Could be nice for the commute, wonder if the 30L would be able to fit my laptop for my commute, the backpack gets me REALLY hot. but the hardshell would be great too
EDIT) love that it's modular too

How durable is the material? I have an old MEC Scully drybag that works. The 30 litre is the same price.

How durable is the material? I have an old MEC Scully drybag that works. The 30 litre is the same price.
I have their side bags, the work on my ATV, dirt and ADVs without brackets. My DR has a spacer for the pipe, not sure it’s necessary.

Excellent stuff for $200.

The link I provided for the tailbag I have is made of very durable looking material. Those come in 8/15/30L options. I’ll still coat it in Chemical Guys VPR to ease cleaning and prevent fading but I’m picky like that. Looks like it’ll take years of hard off-roading though.
I see there is also a cheaper option tailbag and the material looks a bit different. It’s also half the price in comparison of the ones in my link so likely isn’t as robust/durable.

I have the 40/60L one. So far I'm using it in 40L mode and really like it. Very well designed and super useful. Have used it for groceries, clothes, even vinyl records. :) Also like the look of it on my bike. Only part I'm unsure about is quality of the zippers, which is crucial, so we'll see.

IMG_6182-min.jpeg

The Rhinowalk bags are nicely designed.

I purchased a regular dry bag in 2016. 70 L, roll down closing, has been completely waterproof in my experience. Use it a few times a season on trips where I need extra storage capacity.

Was $70 CAN taxes in at the time. Pretty inexpensive IMO. Friend has the 110 L model. Available in the US it seems.

Another dry bag option, same basic design. <$100.

1721222730962.png

So far so good, he 20L one is great for my laptop/commute. ill have to rotate 90 degrees to leave more space for my bum, that pillion seat is tiny

was very grateful to have my back free in the crazy heat yesterday

Back
Top Bottom