Remaining of Spring and Summer 2011 to remain cooler/wetter than normal | GTAMotorcycle.com

Remaining of Spring and Summer 2011 to remain cooler/wetter than normal

grafix

During the whole month of May of 2010, Toronto saw only 9 days out of 31 days to have temperatures UNDER 20 celcius... the average was 22 celcius for the month

May of 2011, out of 20 days so far, May has only seen a SINGLE 1 day above 20 degrees and the rest under 20, with a current average of 15.

Southern Ontario is trapped under an upper trough. It has been holding over the region this spring. That's why we've been cloudy, and rainy, and cooler than usual and expects it to hold that way for the remainder of the summer.

Southern ontario has been colder than the north west territories and the yukon this past week. Edmonton and Calgary have been higher than ontario this spring.

incoming rage from bikers

That would be even worse. Cold spring and overly hot summer. The best riding temperature for me is 20-25. You can wear proper gear without sweating your butt off and when you make a stop, the fresh air relaxes you. So far this is the worst season I remember. Last year I was riding in March already.

EC's daily climate data shows about those number of days above 20deg, for Burlington anyways... I'm hoping for the hot, dry prediction though!

Back
Top Bottom