New Member from Guelph | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Member from Guelph

schumi7x

Hi all looking forward to making some new friends from here...and yes i was out yesterday :) :)

My GF and i both ride...she has a YZF 600 which she has had for 8+ years...

Me on the other hand different story...Started with a 03 ZX7 sold....09 R1 Raven sold.....Current 11 S1000RR

Let me know if there are any other Guelph Riders on here!

Attachments

• IMG-20120125-00148.jpg
    IMG-20120125-00148.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 31
  • tn4.jpeg
    tn4.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 26
Hi all looking forward to making some new friends from here...and yes i was out yesterday :) :)

My GF and i both ride...she has a YZF 600 which she has had for 8+ years...

Me on the other hand different story...Started with a 03 ZX7 sold....09 R1 Raven sold.....Current 11 S1000RR

Let me know if there are any other Guelph Riders on here!

Welcome to the site! I was out too!! LOL look forward to seeing you both out on a group ride!

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

We are neighbours. I am from Rockwood. I just started riding last year and hubby the year before. Welcome

Nice!...we should hook up ..you the better half and us..PM me we can go from there :)

welcome

Welcome! I'm from Kitchener, close enough...

I wish we were out riding now. This weather makes you believe it will be soon. Mother Nature is just teasing us!

welcome!

Welcome to GTAM!!

Thx guys/girls...i know there are some on here :) looking forward to meeting some of my fellow local riders!....SOON i hope..damn snow!

hey there.. im from Guelph..i ride an f4i..maybe we will cross paths this season :)

Back
Top Bottom