New Honda 750 Hornet (pics) | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Honda 750 Hornet (pics)

Honda design language has trained me to see this as a 300cc bike. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it looks cheap and/or like somebody's already crashed it.

The hype video is like something for a Kia hatchback lol:

Honda design language has trained me to see this as a 300cc bike. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it looks cheap and/or like somebody's already crashed it.
As I mentioned in the comments, it shares a huge design similarity to the current CB300/500Rs.

Will this replace the slightly heavier, albeit WAY better looking CB650? I would think it is more deserving of the "Hornet" namesake (4 cyl engine, classic design)

2022-Honda-CB650R-3.jpg

I wasn't 100% sold on the looks of the CB650 either, but it's a Mona Lisa in comparison

a lot of people online disappointed its such a far departure from the concept art, they were hoping it would look like the KTM

Always loved the Hornet (599 and 919) and this looks nothing like it.

I’m disappointed.

The CB650 looks way better in comparison.

Always loved the Hornet (599 and 919) and this looks nothing like it.

I’m disappointed.

The CB650 looks way better in comparison.
in the looks department I would agree, but after seeing some specs, it looks solid, especially if its priced to compete with the mt07 or something, it would do well.

If its priced like the upper middleweights like the duke 890 or MT09s, it wont sell.

in the looks department I would agree, but after seeing some specs, it looks solid, especially if its priced to compete with the mt07 or something, it would do well.

If its priced like the upper middleweights like the duke 890 or MT09s, it wont sell.
Apparently in the UK it is priced the same as the Mts and Svs and under the Triumph. The thing that got me was the 160 size rear...I was assuming it would be in the 180 range like others in the class.

Here is a better overview compared to the class...i agree the looks are weak.

ew. man they messed up on the looks. No angle looks good. pricing and features looks decent

It looks like a hornet, maybe that is what they were going for... 🤔

It doesn't look bad, just meh. But Yamaha ruined the MT-07 with the 2021 headlight, and the other bikes in the class aren't lookers either with the exception of the Trident.

I can see it selling very well if priced competitively here, which it seems to be in other markets.

Back
Top Bottom