New female rider in toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

New female rider in toronto

Hey i just got my M2 recently and am looking for people to ride with in the area. give me a should if your up for a cruise. I'm interested in learning the roads seeing as i don't drive a car. I am also interested in learning anything motorcycle related if someone is willing to teach me.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Bundles1991, welcome!What are you riding?Have fun - this site is both informative and entertaining.Check out "Rides and Hookups"

i ride a marauder 250. however i do believe that i bought the wrong bike and i'm now looking at a sports motorcycle. :)

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

welcome! give me a shout anytime. i'm in sauga but ride to tdot freqeuently

i ride a marauder 250. however i do believe that i bought the wrong bike...

Welcome!

I'm curious. Why do you think you bought the wrong bike? When I took my course almost two years ago, someone showed up on the last day riding his Marauder. He let me sit on it, and I thought for sure a Marauder was going to be my first bike.

Welcome! I'm in Etobicoke always ready to ride. PM me anytime. Where abouts are you. I'm a noob to trying to get some ridin whenever I can. What r u up to tomorrow. There's a noob friendly ride to the Kawarthas. I'm excited!

You still thinking of giving up the Maurader or are you getting used to it? I learned on one of those in the school, i found to be an ok bike. I was actually surprised it could handle my 230+lbs.. there were a couple of girls in our class learning on them because the instructors recommended them since the seat is lower but i could tell they were having difficulty with the weight even though it's not a super heavy bike.

Hey Bundles, welcome to GTAM! I also started with the Marauder 250. I found it to be a decent bike to start on, but I can definitely see where some people would find it very limiting in performance. If you're looking for something sportier, how about a Ninja 250R? Or the new CBR250? Much better performance and handling, but still forgiving for a new rider.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, from another new forum member. Give me a shout if you want to go for a ride, I could probably use the practice :D

Back
Top Bottom