Nelson rigg touring tail bag | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nelson rigg touring tail bag

bigpoppa

It seems after many years of awesome service my tailbag zipper is finally starting to go 😔

Would buy again

I've got one too, the "commuter" I think it's called. Nice size for the back of a naked.

I'm looking at the Commuter Sport version. Kinda between it and the Kriega OS-18. I have a topbox but I need something to use offroad that's smaller and doesn't allow stuff inside to bounce around (already busted a few water bottles and a protein shaker this way).

I'm looking at the Commuter Sport version. Kinda between it and the Kriega OS-18. I have a topbox but I need something to use offroad that's smaller and doesn't allow stuff inside to bounce around (already busted a few water bottles and a protein shaker this way).
They have fairly sturdy straps inside that you can use to make sure stuff doesnt move around

Are these bags waterproof?
I've ridden with them through torrential downpours, and some stuff is a little bit damp on the inside, so I would say fairly water resistant, not waterproof...but they do come with the plastic cover things which I never bother to use.

For what its worth, I ordered another pair in the large size, they also make a great briefcase off the bike

Back
Top Bottom