My ignition keyhole looks different/weird | GTAMotorcycle.com

My ignition keyhole looks different/weird

Sillylion

My ignition keyhole looks different/weird but I don't know why. Can someone with a ninja 250 post a pick of their ignition so I can compare?
cff5ec65-94e1-06aa.jpg

Lion

um, don't have a pic (at work) but from the looks of it, it exactly the same as mine

Seems to be something missing between the inner case and the outter shell. There's a gap that I didn't see before

Lion

What about it looks weird?

here are some pics...

Dual%20RAM%20Mounts%20installed.JPG
images

lol must be my damn imagination. The bike starts and runs fine. It just looks like that gaping ridge should have some sort of washer or cover over it. Was parked downtown for the game of thrones exibition and when i came back to the bike, it looked like it was tampered with. I never recalled that gap between the outter shell and center keyhole, but i must have not noticed until now. lol thanks for the pics i feel better now.

Ps. nice dual ram mounts!

What about it looks weird?

here are some pics...

images

Hey guys,
so I don't have a problem with my ignition, but it appears as if someone took that huge bolt from my bike because now it's missing. I've never opened that screw before so I'm sure it didn't rattle off. Anyone know why someone would take it? Or where I can find a replacement? Thanks

My neighbour has the same bike and his vibrated off too.

Order a new one from a kawi dealer and install with loctite.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom