Mod down | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mod down

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Our own Brian P has fallen. He made it to and from the hospital and is resting at home with a bunch of drugs (i assume) to enjoy while the bruising from another dislocated shoulder sets in.
Can't put this in fallen riders. You have to leave the garage to get in there.
GWS Brian P.

Being back home is good. GWS Brian P

Haha, knew this would get around. While moving my race bike from the garage to the workshop (seeing as it looks like it won't be ridden for quite a while) I dropped it at an awkward angle while pushing it up the ramp, and out went the shoulder. Same shoulder I dislocated at Shannonville about 20 years ago. It's back in (thanks Halton Health Services), I'm back home sporting a spiffy looking sling. Bike has a couple of scuffs on it ... nothing noticeable from the stands :)

get well soon lol

Oh dam, shoulder injuries no fun (dislocated my shouler several times). GWS. Silver lining considering whats going on not a bad time to rest and heal.

Glad to hear you’ll ride another day, I gotta bad right shoulder too from trying to save a 600 lbs bike tipping on one side. Lesson learned when a bike is tipping on one side I’m not holding on. And when bike slides let it go. Unfortunately I was almost 40 at time never fully recover there’s alway pinch there.

Glad you're home and (mostly) well.

Having an arm in a sling sucks. It drove me insane when I first had my shoulder surgery and couldn't use it as I normally touch type and one-finger hunt and peck was infuriatingly slow and aggravating to me.

;) should have rode it.

As "shoulder sufferer" myself, I know the inconvenience/pain. GWS Brian P

"Be free from the gravity of expectation"

Ah that sucks ....may have missed it but right shoulder or left?

My front wheel wash out on the KLR has left me with a torn rotator cuff on my right shoulder that I'm told is not fixable.
Hopefully yours returns to normal soon enough. GWS

Back
Top Bottom