metro math

CruisnGrrl

Site Supporter
i was in metro last night when i saw this

jaahpa.jpg

3.49*2<7

i probably would have complained but i don't buy the mystery meat stuff

77.8 cents per 100 grams

Just FYI..Metro is a brutal rip-off..I used to like my Dominion..but now they're just ridiculous..

LOL, That's funny, buy more and they charge you more. No volume discounts at Metro.

LOL, That's funny, buy more and they charge you more. No volume discounts at Metro.

Pizzaiolo (at least the one at 104 Yonge St) charges $3.99 for a slice, or $5.99 for a slice and pop combo.

If you buy the soda separately, they charge you $0.99.

I tried to explain the strange situation to them, but they just shrugged. So now I ask them to ring them through separately, just for the principle of it.

I have seen this done before. Makes it seem like a deal.

Pizzaiolo (at least the one at 104 Yonge St) charges $3.99 for a slice, or $5.99 for a slice and pop combo.

If you buy the soda separately, they charge you $0.99.

I tried to explain the strange situation to them, but they just shrugged. So now I ask them to ring them through separately, just for the principle of it.

lolz, sneaky pizza place.

I think the Pizza Iolo thing was for pricier Italian pop.. Not for your garden variety colas. Somebody's doing it wrong at your place.. I don't have one near by (it closed down a couple of years ago) and the one on Bloor/Jane stopped delivering to south E-dot, so I'm not a customer any more. Too bad, they are one of the best pizza places in the GTA.

Back
Top Bottom