Looking for Night Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for Night Riders

KillFace

Hi Guys,

I'm an experienced rider, but new to the forum and I'm looking for anyone up for night rides. I live at Yonge/Sheppard and I often go out around 9 or 10 till about 12 or 1.....on weeknights or weekends.

I'm on a cruiser, but I'm an equal opportunity rider; I don't care what you ride. I'm up for any kinds of roads/destinations/"spirited"-levels. I usually ride alone or with my fiancee passenger. I'd just like to do some group/partner riding.

Let me know if you're interested in partnering up or if you already have a group that night rides.

Cheers,

KF

Last edited:
e
Hi Guys,

I'm an experienced rider, but new to the forum and I'm looking for anyone up for night rides. I live at Yonge/Sheppard and I often go out around 9 or 10 till about 12 or 1.....on weeknights or weekends.

I'm on a cruiser, but I'm an equal opportunity rider; I don't care what you ride. I'm up for any kinds of roads/destinations/"spirited"-levels. I usually ride alone or with my fiancee passenger. I'd just like to do some group/partner riding.

Let me know if you're interested in partnering up or if you already have a group that night rides.

Cheers,

KF

I'd be down for some night riding. You going to burrito boys meet tonight in port credit?

Hi KillFace, I'm not super experienced but I live in steeles and yonge, I love night riding with a partner, so if you ever feel up to it send me a pm! I check the forums regularly.

Back
Top Bottom