It's lot season, so I picked this up | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's lot season, so I picked this up

nikiter

Picked up this F4i today. Waiting till it stops raining so I can hit the lot.
Very fun bike.

#stuntbum

Can you put a bigger rear sprocket on that....the one that's on is too small to see.

Last edited:
Please wear your gears you don't want to smash your face.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight, on that note that one is not even that big
It's a 60 teeth sprocket. This thing is a wheelie machine. Hella fun!

Always! I swear by gear.

Forget the bike. Nice trailer! Custom made or purchased somewhere? :D
It's actually my buddy's. It is very solid trailer. He got for $800, came with the ramp. I think it's a factory made trailer cause it's way too nice.

Looks sick, Be sure to post vids.
Still getting the feel for the bike. Will post when better. Right now I can only come out on weekends.

Somewhat related story: Kid I sold my 650R to about 3 weeks ago just called me the other night to ask me if I had any spare parts because his friend rode it in a parking lot and managed to smash the bike, and his face, into two pieces after hitting a wall. They sowed his face back up (22 stitches, he said). Wasn't wearing the helmet I provided with the bike.

I asked him for pics but he never replied.

Somewhat related story: Kid I sold my 650R to about 3 weeks ago just called me the other night to ask me if I had any spare parts because his friend rode it in a parking lot and managed to smash the bike, and his face, into two pieces after hitting a wall. They sowed his face back up (22 stitches, he said). Wasn't wearing the helmet I provided with the bike.

What a dummy. Lesson learned.

wow 60T right off the bat. nice.
I just got my 52T cuz I thought 60T would be too much....
Cant wait to install it.

Lol, #hashtag

wow 60T right off the bat. nice.
I just got my 52T cuz I thought 60T would be too much....
Cant wait to install it.

What bike are you riding? Different bikes have different power and therefore usually different gearing preference....A 636 does not need as much gearing as a 600 does for me...

Also the bikes start with different gearing, so a 60 on a F4i is not the same as 60 on a 636
60 on a F4i is +14
60 on a 03-04 636 is +20
60 on a 05-2013 ZX6R 636 is +17

So as you can see his gearing is not that big, I started with 56 on a 03-04 636, that was +16......2 teeth more then what he is starting with

Last edited:
What bike are you riding? Different bikes have different power and therefore usually different gearing preference....A 636 does not need as much gearing as a 600 does for me...

Also the bikes start with different gearing, so a 60 on a F4i is not the same as 60 on a 636
60 on a F4i is +14
60 on a 03-04 636 is +20
60 on a 05-2013 ZX6R 636 is +17

So as you can see his gearing is not that big, I started with 56 on a 03-04 636, that was +16......2 teeth more then what he is starting with

True, forgot about the extra 36 cc. I'm on a 03-04 636 as well, so I'm going up 12. Front is 14, so it should be a -1 on the front.

True, forgot about the extra 36 cc. I'm on a 03-04 636 as well, so I'm going up 12. Front is 14, so it should be a -1 on the front.

yes thats -1, and would put you at -1/+12 (roughly +15) and right around what I started with +16....And larger gearing then then the OP that you though was big lol

nice trailer, I wanted a trailer like that for years!

HAHAHAHAA Face ****ed by a brick wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom