Installing HIDs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Installing HIDs

fore!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can get the HIDs installed for a decent price? I live near the beaches area. Thanks

I called them, they just offer installs for their own products and won't do an install from kits bought somewhere else :(

Last edited:
HID's are super easy to install, They should just be plug and play.
Best HID's for the price I have found are www.ddmtuning.com and they are delivered to your door.
I have a detailed walkthrough for an F4i, what type of bike do you have.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the HIDs installed for a decent price? I live near the beaches area. Thanks
I'll install em for ya no charge if you wanna ride em to Whitby. Absolutely only guarantee they'll work for 10 mins if they aren't a DDM kit! I wrote a tutorial for a totally hidden install on an 08 R6 using all the factory wires, no cutting anything: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?115497-Ultimate-08-R6-HID-Install-Guide!-No-cutting-wires!-No-bodywork-removal!!

If you didn't want to be so anal about the totally hidden aspect, it'd be super easy as you don't have to de-pin the connectors =)

-Jamie M.

Thanks for the Offer Jamie! I haven't been on the forum lately, so sorry for the late reply. I paid a guy $60 and he did an amazing job.

Back
Top Bottom