Hi | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi

tman66

Older rider but new to the riding world. On my 3rd bike in 3 years (BMW GS310 --> Triumph Trident 660 --> Moto Guzzi V7 Stone). Got my M license in April.

I mostly ride solo, but I would love to go on rides with others, especially if a good burger or taco awaits at the end ;)

I live and work in Guelph but am open to riding mostly anywhere (I am not always a big fan of GTA traffic).

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpeg
    IMG_2181.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
I'm retired and usually up for a ride if your out London, Stratford way.

Welcome, how do you like the v7?

Welcome, nice ride.

This thread might be of interest to you

So far, its unlike anything I've ever ridden. The v-twin is a hoot. Not even a week in though.
plenty of get up and go for you?

plenty of get up and go for you?
Yeah, the torque is amazing, even though the top end is not as much as the Trident. The Trident was a precision machine meant to be revved high and driven hard with no character or charm. In my limited experience thus far, the MG is the opposite: loads of character, throaty, more comfortable, and equally as agile, but it doesn't go as fast. I'm over the fast bit, I think ;).

Welcome to GTAM
I'm in Erin, always welcome to ride out for a coffee and we can old man yell at things... lol
DM me if interested.

Haha, love it! Will do!
Look forward to it, sadly I put more hours on my tractor cutting grass than I do my motorcycle these days..

Welcome to GTAM
I'm in Erin, always welcome to ride out for a coffee and we can old man yell at things... lol
DM me if interested.
@
bec7c033495f51a7107546c2563bbb46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Yeah, the torque is amazing, even though the top end is not as much as the Trident. The Trident was a precision machine meant to be revved high and driven hard with no character or charm. In my limited experience thus far, the MG is the opposite: loads of character, throaty, more comfortable, and equally as agile, but it doesn't go as fast. I'm over the fast bit, I think ;).
I have a 2018 Moto Guzzi V7iii Milano
It is my 4th Guzzi.
Don't be afraid to rev it once it is broken in and that takes about 10,000 km for it to start working good.
I seldom use 6th gear under 110 kph.
I first impression of riding a V7iii and taking it thru some corners was it was telling me.
You-a no-a worry! i-a take-a care-a you.
Look me up if you are ever in the Kingston area.

Back
Top Bottom