Hi everyone! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi everyone!

I am a new biker from Ottawa, in my 50's. Riding a bike has been my top bucket list item for a while, just below getting a pilot license. Attended Motorcycle safety course in May, got my G2 in July and bought a Yamaha MT03 which has crossed 1K kms recently! Happy to join this group.
Welcome!

Welcome, it's a great hobby, enjoy. Also perfect time of year to get out and ride as the fall colours start to appear.
Post a pic of that bike!

Welcome to the forum.

Please make sure to adhere to the rules.
NO POLITICS.

We talk about everything except politics, and sometimes motorcycles.

There are also some really good posts on home renovations here.

I think @MacDoc just bought the same bike as you.

😂😂😂😂

Welcome.
Have you thought about sailplanes. You have a club near you.

Least expensive way to get you license and it's all volunteer. Wonderful sport - was always on my bucket list....I went for a ride, got my solo licence 5 weeks later. Had 5 wonderful years flying sailplanes, local and a little international.
Motorcycling in 3d.
My favourite plane

I quit when I ran out of things to do at the local clubs and did not have the money to take another step in the sport.
At the very least go for a demo ride at Hawksbury....

and motorcycle a close second. I'm in my 60th riding year come Oct 18th

Welcome to the Group from Kingston.
Up in yur area a lot.
The advantages of motorcycles over planes is you have a shorter distance to fall!

Riding a bike has been my top bucket list item for a while, just below getting a pilot license

Welcome to GTAM from someone who does both!

Well, used to. No planes anymore unless I hit Pension 649, but hey, one could always dream.

I am a new biker from Ottawa, in my 50's. Riding a bike has been my top bucket list item for a while, just below getting a pilot license. Attended Motorcycle safety course in May, got my G2 in July and bought a Yamaha MT03 which has crossed 1K kms recently! Happy to join this group.
Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom