Helmet to borrow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Helmet to borrow

TOTim

My daughter will be here on the weekend and I thought she might enjoy a bike ride.
Anyone in the 401 vic pk area have a small helmet to use for the weekend?

My daughter will be here on the weekend and I thought she might enjoy a bike ride.

I will be by my parents at Markham and Eglinton, have a medium size helmet if that works. PM me.

I have a small Icon helmet. I'm at Major mack and yonge. I'm not currently using it.

I mean absolute no offense but....gross, I'd never borrow a lid let alone a strangers.
Almost along the same lines as borrowing another mans gitch...you never know whats been in there let alone the thought of putting my head in another persons sweat.

Why don't you just buy a spare lid. I always recommend to buy to the best of your budget and there are plenty of cheap lids out there if your budgets tight. That way you'll be able to take her for a ride when she comes down again. I bet she'd appreciate it too :)

Sry you're so far from me. I have a youth HJC full face helmet that has seen little use. I'd be happy to loan it to you.

As far as borrowing a helmet, considering the million other dangers involved with riding, I think get a little of someone else's sweat or hair-funk on me is of little consequence...unless you're a princess of course,LOL

I'm surprised no one is asking for pics.

That's just wrong. Asking for a small helmet means she is probably under 18.. Way under 18...

I mean absolute no offense but....gross, I'd never borrow a lid let alone a strangers.
Almost along the same lines as borrowing another mans gitch...you never know whats been in there let alone the thought of putting my head in another persons sweat.

Why don't you just buy a spare lid. I always recommend to buy to the best of your budget and there are plenty of cheap lids out there if your budgets tight. That way you'll be able to take her for a ride when she comes down again. I bet she'd appreciate it too :)

You compare wearing a helmet to wearing underwear? Strange...

I mean absolute no offense but....gross, I'd never borrow a lid let alone a strangers.Almost along the same lines as borrowing another mans gitch...you never know whats been in there let alone the thought of putting my head in another persons sweat.Why don't you just buy a spare lid. I always recommend to buy to the best of your budget and there are plenty of cheap lids out there if your budgets tight. That way you'll be able to take her for a ride when she comes down again. I bet she'd appreciate it too :)
Im sure u eat at restaurants, what do u do? Bring your own plate and spoons? When u seat in public transits or cinema chairs, do you cover the dried up sweats with a liner? U probably flush a public urinal with your left hand while peeing, when everyone else have touched their stick then that. Wearing Someone else is lid is nothing so stop being such a metrosexual! Something to think about.

["That's just wrong. Asking for a small helmet means she is probably under 18.. Way under 18... "]

Well,that is not always true, I wear S or XS and I am well over 50 LOL

Im sure u eat at restaurants, what do u do? Bring your own plate and spoons? When u seat in public transits or cinema chairs, do you cover the dried up sweats with a liner? U probably flush a public urinal with your left hand while peeing, when everyone else have touched their stick then that. Wearing Someone else is lid is nothing so stop being such a metrosexual! Something to think about.

lmao, I work currently work in the restaurant industry and I know my cutlery has been chemically cleaned and rinsed in hot water. When was the last time you did that to your lid?lol right.... As for the rest of the restaurant, lets just say ignorance is bliss...

I cant be the only one that thinks sharing a lid is a bad idea. but mehh to each their own....different standards I guess.

lmao, I work currently work in the restaurant industry and I know my cutlery has been chemically cleaned and rinsed in hot water. When was the last time you did that to your lid?lol right.... As for the rest of the restaurant, lets just say ignorance is bliss...I cant be the only one that thinks sharing a lid is a bad idea. but mehh to each their own....different standards I guess.
If ever i dine in the restaurant u work at, please dont spit on my food! I dont mean what i say! Hahahahahah.

Back
Top Bottom