Heads up folks | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heads up folks

Shaman

This is my friend Paul's bike and it's been for sale by three different people (maybe a scammer crew) since he sold it for $1500 a couple of weeks ago. They put a slip-on, a new dash and what looks to be an aftermarket key on it - possible that it was actually stolen and is being sold by the thief, too. This bike had around 101K on it and had a noisy top end, which is why it was sold as-is for $1.5K. They're asking $4K for this bike. Facebook post is here: Log into Facebook

461748685_1959021704571461_4269276818583380749_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is my friend Paul's bike and it's been for sale by three different people (maybe a scammer crew) since he sold it for $2000 a couple of weeks ago. They put a slip-on, a new dash and what looks to be an aftermarket key on it - possible that it was actually stolen and is being sold by the thief, too. This bike had around 90K on it and had a noisy top end, which is why it was sold as-is for $2K. They're asking $4K for this bike. Facebook post is here: Log into Facebook

View attachment 70089
So it look like the seller is a curb sider.

Wanna have fun? Send OMVIC the Facebook ad and the story. They do go after these guys.

Last edited:
Where do you see this? Only one vehicle listed for sale, this bike.
Look in his profile, click on the SOLD AND OUT OF STOCK to see the cars sold..

It looked like he flips older fully depreciated lux stuff .

1727872446769.png

This bike probably has valvetrain problems. At the very least it has a bad camchain tensioner. It's been crashed a couple of times (at least once on Shannonville) and has been tracked probably a dozen times with Paul. Paul sold it as-is with the understanding that the bike may come unglued and has a lot of mileage.

So anyone thinking that $4K doesn't sound bad is wrong... this bike was meant to be sold as a parts bike etc.

95% of "Digital Creators" on FB are just plain scammers based on my experience running a bunch of large-ish groups.
Aren’t we all digital creators?

Back
Top Bottom