Has anyone heard of a brand called Büse? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has anyone heard of a brand called Büse?

Thanks for the info. I picked up the suit. Girlfriend argued them down to 330,000 KRW (about $300 CAN) for the suit, pucks, and some NGK and suzuki patches. Those pucks alone go for about 50 back home. Looks to be an older design they no longer make but I really don't care. Fits very well and quality is good. It's no dainese, but i think the quality is better than some of the lower end suits like joe rocket, shift, etc. Here's a pic.

6f14ow.jpg

Where did you get that deal from?!?!?
I'm checking out their site, and the full suits are showing 450 Euros for the cheapest... $675 ish..

Thanks for the info. I picked up the suit. Girlfriend argued them down to 330,000 KRW (about $300 CAN) for the suit, pucks, and some NGK and suzuki patches. Those pucks alone go for about 50 back home. Looks to be an older design they no longer make but I really don't care. Fits very well and quality is good. It's no dainese, but i think the quality is better than some of the lower end suits like joe rocket, shift, etc. Here's a pic.

Dainese is way overrated. That's a nice looking suit for $300.

Where did you get that deal from?!?!?
I'm checking out their site, and the full suits are showing 450 Euros for the cheapest... $675 ish..

Korea. I thought it was fake or something but everything seems legit. The seams have safety stitching, the cleaning instructions are in german, and everything seems to be well made.

Korea. I thought it was fake or something but everything seems legit. The seams have safety stitching, the cleaning instructions are in german, and everything seems to be well made.

Please PM me the website information.... thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom