Harley Davidson shirts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley Davidson shirts

Karl

Does anyone know the best place in the GTA to buy some HD stuff? A family member over seas has asked me for a few shirts......difficult to get where he is.

I was at HD of Toronto on Front but the price and selection has made me look elsewhere.

Thanx

Unfortunately you will probably find similar prices at any/all Harley retail outlets.

You can go to a "head shop" on Yonge St. They have Harley stuff, the only thing it won't say the store or location the shirt is from on the back. As far as all the dealers, they are mostly priced the same, too high !! The dealer at Yonge and Hwy 7 is called "Davies". They do have a big selection and nice to deal with. I usally go to Jacox Harley or HD or Toronto.

Dont quote me on this but I think there's one on the 401 and winston Churchill too

Not sure if this helps

Thanx guys, I know of the dealership on Hwy 7, it' across the street from Hillcrest Suzuki where I bought my bike. I was kinda lookin for a bike shop that sells HD stuff.......I guess I'll check out this dealership.

I was thinking......there's still the Spring Moto Show on April 4 & 5.......I guess I can wait, maybe I'll find a deal.....

Best would almost to look online

Stuff like that I always look online, more then one place and you dont have to drive.

Does anyone know the best place in the GTA to buy some HD stuff? A family member over seas has asked me for a few shirts......difficult to get where he is.

I was at HD of Toronto on Front but the price and selection has made me look elsewhere.

Thanx

Hurontario and Dundas.
Mississausage
North West (of Hurontario) on Dundas. Not a dealer. Sells Harley shirts, boots, belts, gloves......

Most guys who want HD shirts want the location on the back so check with whoever you're buying them for so they aren't disappointed.

not sure if it's still there (check before you drive down!), but there used to be a harley apparel "outlet" at the niagara falls NY outlet mall. that might be worth looking into.

Did you go to the 'Sale' room in the back of the HDTO store? I have found great deals there, mostly the T-Shirts are XXXXXXXXXXXXL but you might get lucky. Ask anyone at the dealership and they'll point you to the 'Sale' room at HDTO.

The other option is for you to make a trip down to Buffalo and get the T-Shirts cheaper but without the dealer location on the back.

Thanx

I buy a lot of HD apparal -- can't beat the quality -- the stuff is well made and lasts.

But no matter where you go, the price is inflated. Most dealerships are incredibly nice to deal with for whatever one needs -- likely the reason why HD bikes are still so popular. The only exception to that rule in my own experience has been Davies, which lacks that customer service mentality it seems. I tend to go to Barrie or Toronto, both are good, but Toronto has the biggest selection of apparal -- the only place you'll find a deal there is in the clearance room towards the back by the washrooms.

At bike shows, the apparal still is priced rather high.

Genuine Harley gear from the dealerships is a little bit expensive but the quality is decent. Another option is to go check a store like Walmart and see if they have licensed Harley gear but it will likely just be basic Tshirts/sweatshirts and the quality will likely not be the same. But it could be cheap!

In Mississauga you can always check out Jacox HD. It's at Winston Churchill and 401 (Argentia road), and has a pretty large selection. Yeah, like everyone's mentioned it can be pricey because it's at the dealership, but they always seem to have a sale rack that you can browse through.

Back
Top Bottom