Givi Top Case Monokey Rental ??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Givi Top Case Monokey Rental ???

Splash

I'm going on a 4 day trip in the states in June. I have the whole Givi rack on the back of my bike but don't have a top case. I can strap a gym bag to it but it would be nice to have a Top Case. Is there a place that would rent one of these? I would even rent it off a member here. We can come up with the details in private.

Thanks.

FZ442.jpg

I have a 52 litre - if the mounts are universal you are welcome to rent - will help me pay for getting a second set of keys for the unit.
there is enough time maybe the cost of the rental will be getting me a couple extra keys from Givi.
email me

Screenshot2011-04-30atApr30201130556PM.jpg

For probably the price of a rental you can get a Bestam topbox. Mine was about $70 delivered (including all hardware). They are based in Atlanta.

If macdoc's offer falls through, you can borrow mine.

Just make a donation to ride for sight GTAM team.

If macdoc's offer falls through, you can borrow mine.

Just make a donation to ride for sight GTAM team.

+1 I have one you could use for same offer as Englishj. Providing I'm not on a trip same time.

Thanks for the offers... The trip will be between June 9th and 13th (weather permitting). Just so we don't waste both our times make sure it's a Monokey system... The Monolock will not work.

Monokey models
E55 TECH
V46 TECH
E460
E52 MAXIA
E55 MAXIA 3
V46

Any generic boxes fit on the Givi monokey racks? I have a maxia 52L but sometimes I wouldn't mind something a bit smaller.

Back
Top Bottom