First used bike service. | GTAMotorcycle.com

First used bike service.

JazzMotto

Hey guys,
Hope everyone is doing well. I just bought my first used bike 2020 Honda CB500F with 3.5k km. I was wondering if someone can recommend a good mechanic for inspection to see if it requires any service. I'm in Markham. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Hey guys,
Hope everyone is doing well. I just bought my first used bike 2020 Honda CB500F with 3.5k km. I was wondering if someone can recommend a good mechanic for inspection to see if it requires any service. I'm in Markham. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Assuming the 1000 km service was done, the next one is at 6400 kms, unless the following time frames have passed since the last service:

every 1 year - oil and filter
every 2 years - brake fluid
every 3 years - coolant

If you are unsure whether the 1000 km service was done, it may be a good idea to do the 1000 km service for peace of mind.

Assuming the 1000 km service was done, the next one is at 6400 kms, unless the following time frames have passed since the last service:

every 1 year - oil and filter
every 2 years - brake fluid
every 3 years - coolant

If you are unsure whether the 1000 km service was done, it may be a good idea to do the 1000 km service for peace of mind.
Yeah I'm not sure if previous owner did any service. So so want to do all just for peace of mind. Any mechanic recommendations for eat GTA around Markham area?

Back
Top Bottom