DRPS or Durham Regional Police | GTAMotorcycle.com

DRPS or Durham Regional Police

SeanB

Has anyone had any encounters with the Durham Regional Police? Good or bad encounters and what happened if you dont mind sharing?

you dont bother them or do anything wrong they dont bother u, some will disagree but its the way it works

^ You would think that wouldnt you?
I have seen many okay cool cops and many ******** cops and in my opinion durham is the worse for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Durham cops are pretty hardass... Talked to a couple of them at the bike show in january, and youd think theyd be happy to be there... Nope, didnt even want to talk about the bikes they had there, no idea what they were supposed to be doing otherwise...

^ You would think that wouldnt you?
I have seen many okay cool cops and many dickgead cops and in my opinion durham is the worse for that

Lived in Durham for about 30 years now I think, and as I said, zero issues. My guess would be you recently had a run in that did not go well for you.

^ Nope. People I chill with.. Some are too personal to say but I was just wobderibg if anyobe has been having any problems with them lately

It's hit and miss with DRPS.

From what I've heard they used to have a bunch of 'problems' but have since tried to clean up the act.

Well, the point is what the topic says? Its a section for random talk isnt it? I have my personal thoughts about the drps so I was curious if anyone else had any problems with them.

no issues with durham or even peel.
way more problems with toronto metro and niagara

I don't like to discriminate, so I hate them all equally.

Really? I didnt think Niagra would have been bad :S
And I see the durham police thing on your avatar? Do you work with them?

niagara is known to be very crooked. completely corrupt through the upper ranks esp.

I deal with DRPS a lot for work. Most of them are great people. Every company/job/group has its people that aren't as well liked. But all I can say is, if you had to deal with all the same things they do on a regular basis (not just DRPS, any police), you may understand why some act the way they do (not that it's appropriate, but you could understand why they don't have patience). It isn't easy. And maybe you had the chance to deal with an officer that just spent his time dealing with someone high on cocaine that wouldn't stop arguing and tried to fight for no reason. Not many people would be in a good mood after something like that.

Just my thoughts. Don't get me wrong though, there are still police officers around that should not have their jobs, but I have never encountered any.

can't say much about Durham I've only had to deal with them once and it was fairly painless. only service I can complain about is no deal peel.

i deal with drps a lot for work. Most of them are great people. Every company/job/group has its people that aren't as well liked. But all i can say is, if you had to deal with all the same things they do on a regular basis (not just drps, any police), you may understand why some act the way they do (not that it's appropriate, but you could understand why they don't have patience). It isn't easy. And maybe you had the chance to deal with an officer that just spent his time dealing with someone high on cocaine that wouldn't stop arguing and tried to fight for no reason. Not many people would be in a good mood after something like that.

Just my thoughts. Don't get me wrong though, there are still police officers around that should not have their jobs, but i have never encountered any.

Narc!! Narc!!! Narc!!

Back
Top Bottom