Drinks Show this weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drinks Show this weekend

ill go if you buy my ticket.

im a cheap date. :D

You're really D aren't you...*scowl*

Actually, someone bought MY ticket...I've been voluntold I'm competing...sigh...no drinking for me since I have to work tomorrow morning too...yay..this is gonna be so much fun..lol

You're really D aren't you...*scowl*

Actually, someone bought MY ticket...I've been voluntold I'm competing...sigh...no drinking for me since I have to work tomorrow morning too...yay..this is gonna be so much fun..lol

No. I am not D.
He is long gone, I don't remember the last time he posted.

voluntold.... thats jokes. i like that.
friends of mine went last year, they had a blast.
got wasted. drank their face off.
sounds like a good time.
i am sure you will have a blast.

No. I am not D.
He is long gone, I don't remember the last time he posted.

voluntold.... thats jokes. i like that.
friends of mine went last year, they had a blast.
got wasted. drank their face off.
sounds like a good time.
i am sure you will have a blast.

you might be surprised on when d last posted

touche.
i dont post nearly as much as i used to so i wouldn't have noticed.

how was the show lil (or anyone that went) ????
fun?good?bad?

I rode their in my booty shorts...almost got pulled over and given a ticket for indecent exposure...no not joking...won the competition..yay for me...didn't drink anything since i was riding...boo hiss...then helped my friend pack up the booth and went to Wheat Sheaf to meet her for food.

Then took a little boot down King (long way home) and bumped into like 70 bikes at Pizza Pizza parking lot...I pulled over to say hi this time...and one particular d-bag almost backed his exhaust into my bare bum cheek...then only apologized sarcastically after another girl and I were baggin' on him for it...It's alright though..i ended up putting my feet up on his bike like it was an ottoman, and considering the size of his chicken strips, he doesn't do much with it other than sit and try to look pretty...which he fails at miserably...

and <end rant>

I rode their in my booty shorts...almost got pulled over and given a ticket for indecent exposure...no not joking...won the competition..yay for me...didn't drink anything since i was riding...boo hiss...then helped my friend pack up the booth and went to Wheat Sheaf to meet her for food.

Any pictures...of the event...the bartending event?

Any pictures...of the event...the bartending event?

Nah...sadly I wasn't a part of that competition....i was part of the dance competition...I'm sure there are photos somewhere...but I don't have them =/

The drinks show was good. My friend used to work for the company so he got us in for free and all the drinks we could handle. We cabbed. It was great. Lots of talent. I might recognize the booty shorts if I saw them again :p
Most of the drinks were decent but a few not so good. All in all a great time. Don't think I'd pay $30 plus drinks for it though.

Then took a little boot down King (long way home) and bumped into like 70 bikes at Pizza Pizza parking lot...I pulled over to say hi this time...and one particular d-bag almost backed his exhaust into my bare bum cheek...then only apologized sarcastically after another girl and I were baggin' on him for it...It's alright though..i ended up putting my feet up on his bike like it was an ottoman, and considering the size of his chicken strips, he doesn't do much with it other than sit and try to look pretty...which he fails at miserably...

and <end rant>

tease. ;)

nice rant though. i liked it.

who took the pics? the d-bags? or you?

PS. Congrats on the win.
they give you anything for winning?

Last edited:
The drinks show was good. My friend used to work for the company so he got us in for free and all the drinks we could handle. We cabbed. It was great. Lots of talent. I might recognize the booty shorts if I saw them again :p
Most of the drinks were decent but a few not so good. All in all a great time. Don't think I'd pay $30 plus drinks for it though.

i see.
thats what i heard too. good time if you got in free.
but to pay to get in and pay for drinks.....wasn't sure if it was worth it.

tease. ;)

nice rant though. i liked it.

who took the pics? the d-bags? or you?

PS. Congrats on the win.
they give you anything for winning?

I think FlirtyGirl took pics...i won classes etc =) and tease LOL...you're so cute...

I think FlirtyGirl took pics...i won classes etc =) and tease LOL...you're so cute...

yes..... Tease! :p

get FlirtyGirl in on this convo.
lets see some pics! :D
i did not happen if there are no pics. :D

you won classes? thats it? really?
i thought the prize would have been better than that. oh well.

yes..... Tease! :p

get FlirtyGirl in on this convo.
lets see some pics! :D
i did not happen if there are no pics. :D

you won classes? thats it? really?
i thought the prize would have been better than that. oh well.

FlirtyGirl is a studio. i work for AradiaFitness, I can't even USE the classes!! LOL...

And yeah...tease...you're cute...I'm closer to a fluffer, but flattered by your modesty none-the-less =OP

Back
Top Bottom