Doomsday tomorrow what are you doing? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doomsday tomorrow what are you doing?

hilarious-pics-16.jpg

When doing that don't forget to also buy blowup dolls, fill them with helium and release them into the sky.

... And to answer OP I'll be @ tmp

Sitting by the pool at Disney Resorts with a beer in my hand right now waiting for the inevitable...

Nothing happened.

Actually, I lied. Late afternoon, the local ice cream truck broke down around the corner from my house. They towed it outta there around 6 pm. So maybe, for that particular ice cream truck, it really was the end of the world :)

Just goes to show what a load of crap religions are.
Good for nothing but instilling fear into people that do not know any better.
Now christianity has just given themselves a liars label.
I think I will forever remain an atheist and let science and reality be my religion.

Nothing happened.

Actually, I lied. Late afternoon, the local ice cream truck broke down around the corner from my house. They towed it outta there around 6 pm. So maybe, for that particular ice cream truck, it really was the end of the world :)

For some reason, I thought u collided with the ice cream truck around a blind corner.

Sheesh u had me hangin there for a moment

I would like to hang around those wacko's......and hear what there saying right now.....after the deadline has passed

I spent the day scuba diving......so my friend says when we came up....." wasn't the world going to end?"

I said "it did.....this IS heaven"

Matrix anyone?

Crap, bar tab's comin. Where the hell is the end???

Back
Top Bottom