Daytona 200 will not be televised | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daytona 200 will not be televised

Ah, back to the good old days. B+W photos in CycleNews. Down to the Central Library it is.:cool:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...a824a&ch=a8764e60-a39f-11e3-8fe3-d4ae529a824a

Better than nothing.

How to Watch
FansChoice.tv will be the official home for live streaming coverage of AMA Pro Road Racing and AMA Pro Flat Track events in 2014. The site will also provide coverage of IMSA's development and single-make series, and NASCAR's touring and weekly series. Complete details about FansChoice.tv will be released in the coming days.

I watched it there too. Great coverage, same as always. Had it playing on the laptop in the garage, hooked up to the stereo, while wrenching on bikes. :)

I watched it there too. Great coverage, same as always. Had it playing on the laptop in the garage, hooked up to the stereo, while wrenching on bikes. :)

I did the same thing and set up in the garage. I thought the Daytona coverage was awesome. They covered qualifying and warm up sessions, often without any commentary - just the track cameras turned on leading up to the race. The whole thing felt like a big F U to the networks. AMA cut out the TV network and went straight out to race fans?

and they are still uploading the full races to youtube like last year.
Has CSBK or Soar or Race considered this? - streaming their race events live. It would be great promotion and probably go a long way to filling up both grids and stands again, not to mention creating a ton of good will. Sponsors would love it. Maybe easier said than done but like all things tech, eventually things evolve and become mainstream. Mainstream livestream. Techheads?

CSBK has a CSBK TV thing they've been doing for a few seasons. SOAR or RACE, I imagine the initial investment would make it difficult. SOAR needs a timing system before a TV camera setup.

I agree. Do they get any coverage on RadX anymore? I haven't had TV in a few years...

I agree. Do they get any coverage on RadX anymore? I haven't had TV in a few years...

Radx keeps re-running the 2011 radxBMW Motorrad team season with Brett Mccormick over and over. I know this because my pvr keeps recording it. Tv coverage sure is messed up.

Radx keeps re-running the 2011 radxBMW Motorrad team season with Brett Mccormick over and over. I know this because my pvr keeps recording it. Tv coverage sure is messed up.

It's the best motorcycle show ever produced, so it's worth a rewatch anyway.

LOL... I just found that on my HD/DVD recorder last week (Mosport rounds) and watched them again.

Back
Top Bottom