Custom motorcycle plates | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom motorcycle plates

Alvito

Do you have one?
What does it say?

I want to get custom plates for my bike (when I find one and buy it). Couple questions, when I buy the bike, get insurance and go to get plates - I will want to ride right away. Do I order the custom plates then, and they will give me a random plate to use in the meantime?

I'm thinking of getting MR C or MRSEA.

Is it worth the $285?

Makes it easier for cops to find u and remember u so I don't know y people would want the extra attention.

No, I don't think it's worth it. Put the money towards good gear. jmho

I bought one last season. I somehow ended up with "ENTER". Don't know why i chose it but should've chose something else as lots of people get the wrong idea. But yes, i think its worth it. As long as you ride safe and within the speed limit, theres no ned to worry about attention from the cops. Or if your the hooligan type, "TRY" and get a license plate that uses lots of o's and zero's or 1's and i's, etc. There are rules that state you can't mix up letters and numbers that look alike but i'm sure theres a way around it.

Last edited:
I don't know, it is expensive but its also fun. I know a certain cat on here that has their plate that references his username. Its pretty cool.

In regards to additional attention from cops?? Thats the kind of post that makes me love GTAM.

waste of money imo, but if money isn't an issue than why not...

P.s if money isn't an issue you may also donate money to me :p

I have one :)

My CA plate is REVRNDY - sadly it only took 7 characters, not 8.

Unlike others I do want people to notice it and ask me questions.

I have one :)

My CA plate is REVRNDY - sadly it only took 7 characters, not 8.

Unlike others I do want people to notice it and ask me questions.

Ontario custom motorcycle plates are max 5 chars, cool that Cali gets longer ones

My god is there anything that isn't better in California????

As far as custom plates I thought long and hard about that one as well. And decided I didn't need the attention riding a bright *** ninja as it was.

Back
Top Bottom