Bonjour all the way from Montreal! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bonjour all the way from Montreal!

dens

Hi guys, i've been lurking for a while, now is time to introduce myself. Since Quebec's biggest bike forum is in french i said **** it and came here. Plus i love the amount of active users on this forum and some great content! Lets keep it fun for everyone and i shall contribute.

Proud owner of a 748

562323_10151842816021138_1945962006_n.jpg

So far added a 848 rear wheel, painted lower fairing just to see how it looks and now to paint the front wheel.

2ldhket.jpg

dg6oar.jpg

Thanks Rich , Jayv i don't know if i should say "i wish" or simply reply "yes" and become the new big thing on GTAmoto

Nope not me

Haha welcome, nice bike! Does rear tire rub exhaust or is that just an optical illusion from camera angle?

Thanks Rich , Jayv i don't know if i should say "i wish" or simply reply "yes" and become the new big thing on GTAmoto

Nope not me

O M G hahah totally "LoL" on that one haha, wow nice bike!, why you painting the front wheel? you should paint the rear wheel to match the "gold", gold on red look hot ^^.

Welcome to the forum! I lived in Pointe Claire/Dollard Des Ormeaux, and Pierrefonds for about 15 years, and try visit Quebec a couple of times a year.

I hate to ask, but is Quebec insurance for a Ducati crazy expensive?

I prefer the black/red look :) , insurance wise i paid 350$ this year for full coverage with Desjardins.

PS: I'm 25

Last edited:
I prefer the black/red look :) , insurance wise i paid 350$ this year for full coverage with Desjardins.

PS: I'm 25

Wow! I'd heard horror stories about insurance on sport bikes in Quebec! $350 for full coverage on a Duc is pretty awesome! Is there also public liabilty on the plates, on top of the $350??

Just messing. :p Born and raised in Montreal (east end, in the Frenchie hood), been in Trawno for 3 years. I'm culturally confused.

Back
Top Bottom