Barnes Powersports (Blackfoot) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barnes Powersports (Blackfoot)

fzrcraig

I had never had too much success finding parts/accessories in stock from Blackfoot, but when I saw a Twin Air part in stock that I required for my Tenere, I placed the order in late January and I received an immediate order confirmation. After a few weeks had passed without receiving the part, I figured that maybe it wasn't stock after all. In the time since i ordered the part, I have sent messages through Barnes website requesting an estimated ship date for the part. None were answered. Last week, I called and spoke with a very nice parts person, who seemed quite elusive about what his computer system was telling him about the order. He ended up suggesting that I call back and speak with his manager when he returns from vacation.
I'm left wondering how much effort is reasonable in trying to give business to a company? For the past number of years, much of my business has gone to Fortnine and it appears that that's the way it will stay.

Call your credit card company, file a chargeback for non delivery.

I placed an order from them for 4L of Yamalube 10w50 and they shipped me 1L.

I emailed them with a photo on a Saturday and they responded immediately letting me know they'll ship out the 4L one.

They were closed on Monday, but someone called me on Tuesday and told me about the mixup and I ended up getting the 4L that Friday. They never asked for the 1L back either.

Not a similar experience, but they did fix their mistake fairly quickly for me.

Back
Top Bottom