Asshat GTA Motorcyclist Gets Caught Due to Social Media | GTAMotorcycle.com

Asshat GTA Motorcyclist Gets Caught Due to Social Media

BigEvilDoer

Good, throw the book at him. This type of guy gives motorcyclists a bad reputation and encourages knee jerk punative legislation that could negatively impact us all.

The Ridgeway Plaza in Mississauga had a huge PRP bust a while ago scooping up stunt drivers, speeders, illegally modified cars, no license no insurance etc......... Driving past there last week saw 3 cop cars around the general area with cars pulled over, keeping the pressure on.

Grr.

In order to not get busted by the po-lice...

Don't do illegal stuff.
If you insist on doing something illegal, don't document it.
If you insist on documenting it, don't put it on the internet.

Never write anything on the internet that you wouldn't wish to shout out in public in front of city hall next to the police station with your parents and spouse and kids beside you.

Sheesh.

Never write anything on the internet that you wouldn't wish to shout out in public in front of city hall next to the police station with your parents and spouse and kids beside you.

.................and in-laws too, especially.

You can't fix stupid.

There are a lot of motorcycle YouTubers but you don't know their real names or where they live. Personal information are not available to viewers?
How did the police get that information from watching the videos? How can the police prove its actually him that's riding the motorcycle?
He wouldn't post it on his Facebook account with his name, would he?

There are a lot of motorcycle YouTubers but you don't know their real names or where they live. Personal information are not available to viewers?
How did the police get that information from watching the videos? How can the police prove its actually him that's riding the motorcycle?
He wouldn't post it on his Facebook account with his name, would he?
Investigate the platform, get IP addresses for the account user, etc.

And crush the bike and make him pay a disposal fee.

I never understood this. So much garbage in the world. So much not ending up being recycled just ending in mountains of garbage in third world countries. Kids growing up in that trash.

The masses on twitter: "Crush the bike! Crush the bike!"

Why?

What does that solve that couldn't be solved with a better solution?

If what people are really saying is "We want to popularize government taking private property away from civilians" then okay, cheer for totalitarianism if that's what you're into, but why not do it in a way that's more economically and environmentally viable? Why not cheer for the government to take private property and auction it so it can be reused at a discount by the domestic public, rather than shipped away as a junk heap never to be used again?

I don't get it.

I never understood this. So much garbage in the world. So much not ending up being recycled just ending in mountains of garbage in third world countries. Kids growing up in that trash.

Why?

If what people are really saying is "We want to popularize government taking private property away from civilians" then okay, cheer for totalitarianism if that's what you're into, but why not do it in a way that's more economically and environmentally viable? Why not cheer for the government to take private property and auction it so it can be reused at a discount by the domestic public, rather than shipped away as a junk heap never to be used again?

I don't get it.
At a certain level of stupidity, I have no problem with seizure after trial similar to proceeds of crime. I'd rather see it auctioned to generate money wasted on prosecuting the asshat than crushed.

Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it. They will seize your car for blowing over .08, road rage, how about texting/talking on the phone, going over 50km, turning left in front of a bike, going through a stop sign, tail gating, brake checking.etc The mentioned are just as dangerous as speeding maybe even more.

Why?

I don't get it.
It's a statement. A giant FU, in this case from the rest of society.

What did you think when Eric Buell crushed the HD mandated Blast? Same statement, different circumstance.

Sorry that you don't get it. Part of criminal justice is punishment so, "We're taking this vehicle that you thought enough of to add a pipe, graphics or whatever and we're making it into recyclable refuse. Choke on it, and here's the bill from the crusher."

Perhaps it just aligns with the Freudian association of motorcycle as a phallus thing, or perhaps it just makes the ********* in this instance a bit more unhappy. I'm good either way. Crush his manhood (metaphorically) or just make him sad. Everybody wins.

Be careful of what you wish for, you might get it. They will seize your car for blowing over .08, road rage, how about texting/talking on the phone, going over 50km, turning left in front of a bike, going through a stop sign, tail gating, brake checking.etc The mentioned are just as dangerous as speeding maybe even more.
So give me an excuse for any of them.

I wouldn't shed a tear to see the drivers license AND VEHICLE taken away for multiple convictions of most of the above. Brake "checking"!!!! Take it away for 1 charge cause that's a step beyond dangerous driving.

Back
Top Bottom