Anyone interested in vintage Triumphs 650 500 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone interested in vintage Triumphs 650 500

alcutter

I have been looking for a winter project, hopefully old and British. I went for a ride on the BSA this morning, and decided to go by a pals place that is pretty well versed in the old Brits. To shorten the story, I'll just say that he has a 650, and a 500 triumph, that he has restored. He has had them for sale for a while, but being that he's not a people person, or a computer owner/user, I think word has not got out. I am writing this today to see if I can drum up some interest in these bikes. The 500 is stock, in configuration, and the 650 is an oil in frame vintage, that has been customized to look like the pre-70's. It is impressive with large tube black TT pipes and a fairly stock look otherwise. This man is old school and built these machines well, I would say they are fresh, and turn key. These bikes can be had for well under 5K each, and they would make great roaring around town bikes, and they just drip cool, what with the look, and even better, the sound. The reason I posted in the Tech. area is that only people that are willing and able to tinker with their bikes should consider these machines. If anyone wants to pursue these leads, contact me and I will do my best to set you up. The bikes are located in Hamilton, and are what I would consider excellent deals.

try ebay, the brits are bringing home their heritage, its worth big bucks in the uk.

Back
Top Bottom