Any good/trustworthy mechanics down by the beaches/east york? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any good/trustworthy mechanics down by the beaches/east york?

7jai

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone knows and recommend a good bike mechanic down by the Beaches / East York region? (ie: Victoria Park Ave. and Danforth Rd.)

I recently dropped my bike :( so I want to get it checked out - while at the same time get a proper check for this summer's riding session. I might also need him to maybe replace some parts in which it got scratched a bit when I dropped it.

Thanks in advance!

Went to 109 Cycle at Warden & Danforth for the first time a few weeks ago for some basic stuff (safety, tires, etc.) & they're great to deal with--quick turnaround and very friendly. Never had any major work done there, but there's always a lot of bikes parked out front whenever I drive by so I'm assuming they've got a good reputation.

Bill (I assume he is still there) and the guys at 109 are terrific. They are basically what's left of Ontario Honda. For those of you who don't know, that was a shop at Queen and Leslie, sold a few bikes and had a huge, legendary, shop. They were the gurus for anything that had 4 cyclinders and went very fast. So anybody who studied under Ricky Andrews really knows their stuff. The limited work I have needed on my various FJs and FJRs, if I can't do it I get them to do it. So give them a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom