AGM Battery Chargers | GTAMotorcycle.com

AGM Battery Chargers

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Not bike related but I have a agm battery in my truck and my charger (set on agm) just seems to stay in pulse mode and never goes full-on green. Just curious if that’s a agm thing. My Noco charger will fully charge, then pulse fix, then stay green when I use it on lead acid 12v or lithium. Battery seems to work just fine though but the charger just keeps flashing green.

Not bike related but I have a agm battery in my truck and my charger (set on agm) just seems to stay in pulse mode and never goes full-on green. Just curious if that’s a agm thing. My Noco charger will fully charge, then pulse fix, then stay green when I use it on lead acid 12v or lithium. Battery seems to work just fine though but the charger just keeps flashing green.
It came with agm or you added/replaced with agm? How often are you charging your truck battery with the charger? I wouldn't be too concerned. My DD only sees a charger every few years.

It came with it. It’s only a month old so I put it on as it was sitting a while after it was built.

Back
Top Bottom