A week of groceries from around the world | GTAMotorcycle.com

A week of groceries from around the world

Are you surprised?
nothing new

sadly, we have ppl here with little to no food
BUT we have almost a billion of tax $ to give away for a power plant that was never built...hmmm

Just to put things into perspective in 3rd world countries people spend something like 30 cents per day on food.
We could have fed over 3 billion people, or almost half the world for one day, with the amount of money the liberals managed to piss away on a couple gas plants :(

Interesting to see how (in general), the richer the country, the more processed foods you see in the picture.

Good post. I would have never known that the French eat cats.

German is where its at!

They Picked middle class families from the industrialized countries but then they picked poor families from 3rd world countries - Give me a break

Last edited:
Would not be as fun otherwise now would it?

They Picked middle class families from the industrialized countries but then they pick poor families from 3rd world countries - Give me a break

So much processed/packaged junk in Western kitchens!

What I'd like to see is how much of that food gets uneaten and thrown in the trash/recycling by the end of the week. That would be telling!

Last edited:
They Picked middle class families from the industrialized countries but then they picked poor families from 3rd world countries - Give me a break

That might be a middle class family in parts of Africa. They own a hut and a cooking pot.

Back
Top Bottom