2 piece leathers | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 piece leathers

NOcageRus

What 2 piece leather suit has the best ventilation? Because this is what I look like when I ride with a textile:violent3: so I don't want to be swimming in a 2 piece.

thanks

You can get a Velocity suit. It's custom, so you can specify the perforation and any extra ventilation you might want.

why even buy a 2pc? There are a few cheaper 1 pc that has tons of perforations....

Teknic perforated leather race pants are amazing, I wear them all summer no problems, I have a semi perforated Teknic leather jacket that zips in to them too. I'm fine in that all summer too...I might even sell my mesh jacket, doesn't make me feel as safe.

Teknic perforated leather race pants are amazing, I wear them all summer no problems, I have a semi perforated Teknic leather jacket that zips in to them too. I'm fine in that all summer too...I might even sell my mesh jacket, doesn't make me feel as safe.

Thanks I'll check it out.

why even buy a 2pc? There are a few cheaper 1 pc that has tons of perforations....
I wanted a 2 piece so when I do get hot I can take the jacket off completely. 1 piece just looks like it would restrict me from sitting down comfortably with the top half just hanging there. I'm just speaking with no experience in wearing one just from what I've seen.

You can get a Velocity suit. It's custom, so you can specify the perforation and any extra ventilation you might want.

Velocity?? Can you explain more please. Where do I get one and is that the brand? I never heard of this.

Never shopped at velocity but heard good things. There is a few threads here if you do a search. I personally like the 2pc as well due to the fact the jacket can be used for track or street -/+ the pants option. I got a nice 2pc suomy for sale and as soon as that goes I'll be grabbing another 2pc

Look at the Shift Vertex two piece with Redline pants. This thing moves a ton of air, even in the hot, humid city traffic. I loved mine last year.

For street use and touring a 2pc is great. Track and serious ripping a 1pc.

Best bet is a perforated set for warm weather and a full leather (no bare fabric stretch panels only) for cold weather.

Back
Top Bottom