Recent content by PacoT

  1. PacoT

    Triumph Bonneville T40 launched

    When I read about the new model in the 400 lineup I didn't bat an eye, since most of them are the same bike with different fairing styles. But wow with that second photo. That "Gulf" livery colour scheme is amazing. It is a shame where the industry is in Canada (I think mainly influenced by...
  2. PacoT

    2026 GTA Photo Tag!

    New: (I'll blame it on the site performance)
  3. PacoT

    2026 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7pm

    There was an offer for an XL waterproof layer, but I’m starting to suspect you might be a little fatphobic 😂
  4. PacoT

    2026 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7pm

    It was nice seeing you again, man! Only the second time I’ve seen you at Burger Night this year. Hopefully you can make it out to more of them next year. Same goes for @monkeyfarm, and also hopefully the M1 test isn’t too difficult 😅 Btw, I was just thinking that @relict has the same yellow...
  5. PacoT

    2026 GTA Photo Tag!

    Thanks, mate. I think I’ve burned through all my “banked” tags for the year. So I’ll try to grab something tomorrow morning before work. If not, I think it’s only fair that everyone gets a shot at the old tag.
  6. PacoT

    2026 GTA Photo Tag!

    @wolfpack27616 I think the tag will be up for grabs. I chickened out of going to the new location because I didn’t want to get soaked I'm scared of thunders.... jk '][/URL]
  7. PacoT

    2026 GTA Photo Tag!

    Old: Holy Chuck 4421 Hwy 7, Woodbridge, ON L4L 5W6
  8. PacoT

    2026 GTA Photo Tag!

    Are you coming to Burger night?
  9. PacoT

    2026 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7pm

    I’ve been trying to post here for about 30 minutes 😅 Weather looks pretty decent (20°C in October, wow) with a chance of some very light showers beforehand (if you can even call 0.2 mm of precipitation a shower 😂). Would that put any of us off? We'll see.
  10. PacoT

    When FREE is NO LONGER FREE

    In a recent trip I was looking for restaurants to have dinner. Google maps kept showing me the info for a "sponsored" place even though I kept selecting a different one. I restarted my phone to see if it was a glitch in the app. At the end I decided to venture out and not rely on GMaps for that...
  11. PacoT

    2026 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7pm

    Nice, I want to see your photo on the wall next week ;)
  12. PacoT

    Dundas & Eighth Line - Oakville

    Isn't this the video. I just watch it a few minutes ago in Reddit. Rip that poor soul. https://www.reddit.com/r/TorontoDriving/s/zJlktQu8qb
  13. PacoT

    2026 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7pm

    In-ish. Edit: Nvm, I forgot what day I’m living in and thought this was for next week Have fun, everyone! .
  14. PacoT

    Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

    If anyone has a lead ( or the option of an internal referral ) for Financial Analyst, FP&A, or similar finance roles, I’d really appreciate it if you could share it with me. I’ve been applying pretty broadly to roles that seem like a good fit, but I haven’t had much luck yet. My current...
Back
Top Bottom