Recent content by mimico_polak

  1. M

    Enough of COVID...what are you doing to the house?

    Busy weekend at the cottage but productive. 1. Cottage is now 200A ready! Electrical done. Trench filled in! 2. Cleared out some trees near the rear of the cottage and got that cut up with the new (to me) chainsaw. RYOBI does a good chainsaw. 3. Started insulation of the basement.
  2. M

    So it's that time again....winter pasttimes?

    For some reason I’ve gotten into puzzles. Always looking for a decent 500-1000 piece puzzle and highly enjoy just sitting there putting it together. Until I can’t find the piece … then I’m ready to throw the puzzle out the door.
  3. M

    Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

    Seeing 2022-2023 Bolts for about the price of what I’d be expecting for my Maverick as a trade. I’d be lying if it wasn’t tempting me to swap it out. Hell I’d give the Maverick to my wife, trade the Odyssey on a used Bolt, and then go back to a minivan in 3-4 years again.
  4. M

    Where to get a puppy?

    Mini Australian Sheppard Poodle mix. Aussie-Doodle or whatever they call em.
  5. M

    Triumph Bonneville T40 launched

    Wow that looks pretty good. Honestly I think there’s a huge market for lower cc bikes here. Great for learners, good on insurance, easy to ride and maintain. But….600cc or more bro!
  6. M

    Where to get a puppy?

    We haven’t tried a dog park yet and maybe we should. Lucy is extremely skittish so we think it was abuse at the breeder. But she shakes a lot, shows lots of affection, and is chill with most dogs except some where she drops on her back and spreads em.
  7. M

    Enough of COVID...what are you doing to the house?

    That’s what I was thinking. Maybe also put up some plywood in front of the drain line…:but then the whole wall will need to be like that. I’ll figure something out.
  8. M

    Enough of COVID...what are you doing to the house?

    So…just frame around it and leave it be?
  9. M

    Does Toronto actually have a plan?

    If it's that cheap for the next Mississauga Mayor election...I'll throw my name in just for the sake of saying "I tried!'. I'm sure I'll get the Polak vote.
  10. M

    The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

    You owe me a coffee....as I just spilled it laughing harder than I've laughed in a while.
  11. M

    Where to get a puppy?

    Wow nice congrats! We only had ‘Most Improved’ in our class…no top dog. He gave us the speech about advanced levels but honestly I don’t see a need right now. $900 for a full year depending on how many classes you go could def be worth it. Or you pay $900 and never go… Like a gym membership!
  12. M

    The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

    Yowza! 600lbs is a heavy weight in my books. Heaviest I’ve ridden is about….370-400lbs I believe.
  13. M

    WTB - Super long shot....Ryerson Engineering Ring

    Looking to buy an old school Ryerson Engineering ring if anyone has available. Not even sure what size it needs to be. I regret not buying it, and saw it on a colleague but he refuses to sell it to me, and is going to will it to his kids when he passes so I'm SOL. Similar to this:
  14. M

    Electric Dirt Bikes?

    No real reason just looking to explore that option. I’ve considered ICE and it’s looking like the way to go simply to keep on the right side of the law.
  15. M

    Where to get a puppy?

    9 weeks and we got our participation prize. It’s been great and highly recommend Eric and his training classes. We’re still not sure if we’ll go to the next level…but for now we will keep at it.
Back
Top Bottom