BMW riders. Lee Parks Riding School. May 31, 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW riders. Lee Parks Riding School. May 31, 2013

SunnY S

Site Supporter
Budds BMW Motorrad is hosting and sponsoring a Lee Parks riding school in Mississauga.

Lee Park himself will be doing the instructing. I've heard a lot of good things about this course.

Is $375+hst (apparently includes a catered lunch) sound reasonable for this course? Worth it?

The Budds' Motorrad team would like to invite you to
Master your Motorcycle on
May 31st! Whether it be a cruiser, touring, sport touring, or sport bike, the Total Control Program is a great way to become a better, safer rider

This fun rider education event will offer the following benefits:
  • Specific, measurable improvement in your riding. No matter what skill level you are now, the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic (ARC) will make a recognizable difference in your ability to control your bike.
  • Better understanding of how your bike works. How what you do affects your bike's ability to maintain traction and control.
  • The ability to self-diagnose riding problems in the future. There are enough support materials included in this package to make sure you won't forget what you learned during your training.
  • High teacher-to-student ratio. Each class is divided into groups with never more than six students per instructor in order to maximize individual attention and support.
  • Friendly, professional service. The instructors are highly trained and carefully handpicked for their teaching abilities and friendly dispositions. Your experience will be a positive one.

On top of all this, we will have Lee Parks, author of the best selling book "Total Control - High Performance Street Riding Techniques" right on site! Lee will be our lead instructor for this exclusive Budds' Motorrad event and is available to answer any questions you might have.

The cost of the day is $375 + HST and this price includes a catered lunch.​
Also please note that this event will be held off-site, at the
Mississauga Hershey Centre.

If you have any questions, or would like to sign up, please contact Stephen Crouch at
(289) 291 - 5141
or scrouch@buddsbmw.com.

We look forward to seeing you there!

32.jpg

Last edited:
I highly recommend it. I did level 1 with Lee last summer and will be returning for level 2 this year.

Budd's BMW has purchased the day with Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training to offer this amazing course to it's customers. This invite is for their customers/members only. Sharp Rider will be bringing up Lee Parks himself for the launch of the 2013 season which begins with Budd's BMW Day on May 31st. Lee will be the main instructor from May 31 - June 2nd with the other Level 1 certified instructors from Sharp Rider assisting.

By the way, just received word from Budd's that they are already sold out. Sharp Rider has a complete list of courses available at www.sharpridermotorcycletraining.com

took both level 1 and 2 last summer, plus I attended the skills day, plus plus I have signed up for both skills days this summer.

In short, it changed the way I ride, and it is worth the money... forsure.

You will ride home differently than when you rode in that's forsure!

By the way, just received word from Budd's that they are already sold out.

Crap! I didnt believe this, but its true. Added me to the "cancel" list.

They're also looking at booking another day due to overwhelming response.

Will keep you all posted.

Budds BMW Motorrad is hosting and sponsoring a Lee Parks riding school in Mississauga.

Lee Park himself will be doing the instructing. I've heard a lot of good things about this course.

Is $375+hst (apparently includes a catered lunch) sound reasonable for this course? Worth it?

It is the best money you will ever spend on rider training, it will make you a better and safer rider through the skills and knowledge you will gain.

Spring is coming FAST, now is the time to lock in your spot for a class before they are all full and you have to wait till September to get in!

Back
Top Bottom