Pulled Over.....again | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pulled Over.....again

alaywa

Banned
Sport bikes are pure heat!

So I'm going north on University, pass College, through the chicane, in the second lane from the right. Cop in front. In front of cop...dumb wad who slams on the breaks to eye ball a parking spot or just plain confused. Cop slams on the breaks.

Right lane full of parked cars, my lane, suddenly stopped, lane next to me.....shoulder check, car in my blind spot....so...

I gas it, switch to the left (2 lanes over), giving the cop the immediate left to swerve around the dumb azz, clear the cop swoop back across all 4 lanes to make a right turn on Wellesley (now ahead of confused dumb azz). Cop 2 cars behind.

Cope follows me, I get in the bike lane to park, cop pulls me over.

I'm crappin a little, ready to argue my case for giving him room and gassing it past him.

He leans over and says:

"Is that an after-market exhaust?"

"yes officer"

"Nice, it sounds sweet. I really like the sound, what is it? Sounds like a Hindle"

"Oh! Thanks...It's an Akra...thanks again"

"I reaaally like the sound. Have a nice day"

What a great start to the day!!! Some cops rule!!!

...and like I said SS bikes are heat!

glad your "meeting" was pleasant... I have only been pulled once, becasue she wanted tyo make sure everything was legit, no real reason. I ended up with a paperwork issue that was a quick correction, but she cited me with no insurance, did not give me the option to present corrected paperwork. So I faced a possible huge fine.

In the end I was doing nothing but riding the speedlimit on the highway, passed a curious OPP at less then the speed limit, not traffic, she is bored so I get pulled, late for work, possible fine, and some cash to have someone represent me as I was out of province at court date.

In the end it was all tossed, but I was highly inconvenienced and out some cash

lol...I get the same thing on the VROD OP.

Cops all want to know what it is and are suprised when they find out it's a Harley. Had a dude on traffic duty wander over and start talking to me on Friday! lol

lol...I get the same thing on the VROD OP.

Cops all want to know what it is and are suprised when they find out it's a Harley. Had a dude on traffic duty wander over and start talking to me on Friday! lol
The only difference is that the cops usually hear your bike as they pass you..................................i kid, i kid.

Yep, while there are horror stories about dick cops, there's always a balance.

Got stopped on my bike at a Ride check a few weeks ago and the OPP guy asked me where my seatbelt was. Thought that was reasonably amusing. All the cops I've met have been fine, including the one that let me go years ago for speeding.

I got pulled a couple years ago for expired tag (dumbass I let my car and bike expire in one year...)
I'm standing there with one cop car right behind me, next thing I know another shows up parks in front... cop just wanted to talk about my bike... 5 min later a third cop pulls into the turning lane in the middle of a four lane road and yells a couple bike questions acrossed the traffic....

Glad everything worked out. Thought for sure by the start of your story that you would have been dinged with some BS ticket or something!

I got pulled a couple years ago for expired tag (dumbass I let my car and bike expire in one year...)
I'm standing there with one cop car right behind me, next thing I know another shows up parks in front... cop just wanted to talk about my bike... 5 min later a third cop pulls into the turning lane in the middle of a four lane road and yells a couple bike questions acrossed the traffic....

I think that's their procedure for when a 10-73 call goes out: Hot Chick on Bike.

Got stopped on my bike at a Ride check a few weeks ago and the OPP guy asked me where my seatbelt was. Thought that was reasonably amusing.

Bahaha that's awesome. I would of given him a high-five for that.
I too have not had any issues with dick cops in my numerous stops and let-gos.

Heck, even a fellow GTAM'er** and I have been caught 29 over the limit entering a town (speed went from 80 to 60, but we were a little spirited to begin with) and after our paperwork turned out fine, the officer expressed his dislike for loud cruisers ripping through the little town, dabbled about his old adventures on an old bike years and years ago, and then let us both go and wished us a safe ride.

** Name of fellow GTAM'er not mentioned in case he/she doesn't want it publicly mentioned. He/she will know though. :D

I think that's their procedure for when a 10-73 call goes out: Hot Chick on Bike.

Wouldn't a 10-69 be more appropriate for that type of call?

is it 10-73?

or a 34-23-36 that goes out?

The only difference is that the cops usually hear your bike as they pass you..................................i kid, i kid.

Are you kidding me? My bike so frikkin quiet it's annoying. Sounds like a damn 250. I think I'm just gonna nail some holes in my exhaust.

Are you kidding me? My bike so frikkin quiet it's annoying. Sounds like a damn 250. I think I'm just gonna nail some holes in my exhaust.

Just like speed holes in The Simpsons? :D

images

For every cop that has hassled me because of my SS, and there have been a few, there are 2-3 positive interactions. Just like everywhere else, you have your ******** and you have your good people.

Bahaha that's awesome. I would of given him a high-five for that.
I too have not had any issues with dick cops in my numerous stops and let-gos.

Heck, even a fellow GTAM'er** and I have been caught 29 over the limit entering a town (speed went from 80 to 60, but we were a little spirited to begin with) and after our paperwork turned out fine, the officer expressed his dislike for loud cruisers ripping through the little town, dabbled about his old adventures on an old bike years and years ago, and then let us both go and wished us a safe ride.

** Name of fellow GTAM'er not mentioned in case he/she doesn't want it publicly mentioned. He/she will know though. :D

I have no problems with the truth :D

Got stopped on my bike at a Ride check a few weeks ago and the OPP guy asked me where my seatbelt was. Thought that was reasonably amusing. All the cops I've met have been fine, including the one that let me go years ago for speeding.

He was actually doing his job. They do that to baffle you, and then hear your answer.

"Someone's been drinking in this car. Was it them, or was it you? All fingers point at you!"

Back
Top Bottom